Monday, March 16, 2009

Pet Peevery, part deux


".......Tell em why you mad son, tell em why you mad!"

Ok, so I guess my attempt at soliciting information has backfired, but nonetheless, I am still compelled to write. One of my biggest pet peeves, and it actually may be the biggest, is when people incorrectly label my BELOVED borough of birth and residence. I LIVE and BREATHE Brooklyn. The proper acronym when referencing this 84 sq. mile borough is "BK". I am quite offended and appalled when someone refers to BK as "the BK". Oh, the horror. I dont live in THE BROOKLYN......save that for THE Bronx, and even then, you may have incorrectly referenced their borough's acronym as they are more of "Da Bronx" than "The Bronx". So, be warned people who call Brooklyn "the BK". I may viciously strike you in the adam's apple, repetitively and without warning or provocation; don't say you havent been warned! It's BK damnit!!!

BROOKLYN, We go hard!!!!!!

No comments: