Monday, June 23, 2008

The A/C



Only in New York.....only in Harlem, New York. This is not PHOTOSHOPPED!! I encountered this on my way to work this morning. I was listening to some tunes, minding my own business, zoning out, oblivious to the world. I came to a red light and stopped as law abiding citizens as myself do. I looked down to reach for my MP3 player then looked back up to see if the light had changed and there I saw it......the futha mucka in front of me had an air conditioner in the back window of his Econoline! WAIT, let me rewind that, the futha mucka had a HOUSE AIR CONDITIONER in the back window of his van!!
What kinda sh%t is that? I'ma need my ghetto brethren to stop being so creative. I'm all for ingenuity and creativity but the line gotta be drawn somewhere and I think house A/C's in cars/vans/SUV's is a tad much. And what the fugg was it plugged into? Only in New York....only in Harlem, New York.
and I'm gone....

No comments: