Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Sweet Tea is my CRACK COCAINE

Some months ago, Mickey D's added Sweet Tea to the dollar menu and I think this is one of the BEST things that they could have done. On a hot summer's day, nothing is more refreshing than a cool 32 oz's of that artificially flavored orange pekoe, black tea combination, the high fructose corn syrup topped off with a lemon wedge that has been out and unrefrigerated for 4 days. Mmmm mmm good! And for some reason, I can not order 1 at a time; I always purchase two (resulting in frequent, unrelenting potty time). There must be something to it, or better yet, something in it. I know everyone has their own particular vice, and mine is that gott damn sweet tea. In no uncertain terms do I compare myself to Chris Rock because he is a funny looking summumabich (but I'm glad he got his teefus fixed), but gott damn if I dont feel like Pookie. "It keeps callin me man, it keeps callin me!" And if you dont know what I am referencing, please flog yourself with a wet sock and go rent New Jack City.

and i'm gone.......

1 comment:

Nemesis said...

And I thought it was just me..I actually wrote a post for my blog about it for this week...I am downing at least two a day..its so tragic that I can't stop drinking it..and I'm sipping on cup #2 as I type...what are they doing to us!!!!???!!!