Monday, July 14, 2008

In da Club

Greetings I bring, to all raggamuffin, or, most raggamuffin, or maybe just to those of you who read this blog. Now, this particular post is about "da club". Both Usher and 50 Cent have made songs about da club. Hell, every half-a-rapper talks about the club; poppin bottles in da club, rub-a-dub-dub in da club, draw back a nub in da club. I sometimes go to the club to two step, but that is rare. Usually, I go to bug out, chill and laugh at the other patrons there; you know the guy with the tight muscle shirt that's baggy, or the girl with the ever so fly PAY-HALF outfit that STILL has the tags on it (it's going back tomorrow). And what is it about some clubs that bring out such misfits...like there was an invite sent out for a carnival sideshow party and you didnt get it, YET, you showed up. Why oh why have I been caught out there at da club, amongst the misfits including a gaggle of 23 women whose combined weight was 7 metric tons, a dude with coke bottle glasses, a gold tooth and red supsenders, a dude with the bionic throat (you know the machine you have to use when you've lost your ability to speak, and not the T-Pain machinenery) trying to HOLLA at every woman who passes, and the woman whose braids look fresh but stink like Tuesday nights garbage, like she hadnt washed her hair since February 30th.

Now, I dont want to sound biased or ignorant in asking this question, but it does baffle me on occasion, AND, I really want to solicit an honest opinion/answer. I may be going to hell with a gasoline catsuit on (gasoline drawers would just be too easy, a gasoline catsuit is HELL), but does ANYONE else WONDER why someone in a wheelchair is in the club? I'm sorry, I had to put it out there. And I dont just mean someone in a wheelchair, I mean someone in a wheelchair who is being PUSHED around. I mean, I dont want to preclude them from having fun or doing what anyone else would do, but are they there to dance, and if so, how do you dance in a wheelchair? Is your "pusher" your dance partner being that they have to choreograph your moves? I am really asking here.

Ok, i think I see brimstone. I'm done, and you guessed it, I'm gone........

No comments: