Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Michael versus Prince debate rages on!



What's really good, good people?  This morning, I decided to drive to work.  My commute is usually about an hour in length and I decided that the soundtrack for my ride would be none other than Prince's PURPLE RAIN.  In my slighty slanted eyes, that is the BEST album of all time.  There is always some debate about great albums and great artists. One such debate pits Prince's music against that of his contemporary, Michael (or as I've come to know him, Latoya) Jackson.  They frequently have Prince versus Michael Jackson parties.  Both men are musical geniuses (would the plural be geniusi?) and their two albums, PURPLE RAIN and THRILLER, respectively, are the TWO BEST ALBUMS of the '80's and possibly all time. But this post is not about Michael versus Prince in that regard; I wonder if these two men came to blows, no pun intended (and maybe I should rephrase that given the two subjects in question), if these two men had fisticuffs, who do you think would win?  That question itself is a veritable quandry!!!!! In a fight between MJ and Prince who would you side with, who would you ride with? The Gloved One or the Purple Prince?  Lets look at the tale of the tape:

  Michael                  Prince

age:                 50                               50

height:            5' 10"                          5' 2" (without his 6-inch heels)

weight:           emaciated                  100 lbs (with 1,000 quarters in each pocket)

I know some of you think that because Mike be on that Peter Pan sh*t that Prince would get in that arse quick fast in a hurry.  I could see Prince running up on Mike and drop kicking the royal purple sh*t out of him with those heels. "Michael, EYE know U think U can beat me to the break of dawn, but EYE keep a shank in my raspberry beret for bitch-asses like you. Dearly beloved, say goodbye to that thing called life!"

And for some reason, I keep seeing Mike employing that little girl, windmill technique; you know that one where you just flail your arms forward in a circular motion with your head down, not really paying attention to what you are doing, but just hoping that you'd connect and injure the person.  But I really believe it could go both ways with Mike (again, no pun intended).  I think he has bad memories of Joe beating that arse, Tito & Jermaine beating that arse, Janet, Rebe & Latoya picking on him, and MC Hammer calling him out and challenging him. I think that it would be a distinct possibility of him letting out all that pent up frustration on a worthy adversary.  "Prince, I'm gonna moonwalk all over your bitch-ass!  Tee hee! Woo! Chummon!".

 yeah, I said it, and I'm gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my money is with Prince! that small man has a some um, fierceness in him and could grab Mike's crotch quick and hard - to fight of course! lol