Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's 2008 and I'm scared for my life.

It has been a minute, but life happens...rather, SHIT happens. We get busy with the conundrum called life and its daily rituals. But alas, I am back in a major way.

Yes good people, it is the year 2008, Ano Domini and I am scared SHITLESS. Why you ask. Well, let me put it in perspective. George W. Bush, #43, done ass fu*ked us all. The American economy is like a fat woman is a XS thong; it is one cheeseburger away from tearing to shreds and exposing the unshaven nether regions that we NEVER wanted to see. And its all W's fault. You know why it's his fault....well let me tell you. Back in Sept of 2001, there was this BIG terrorist attack on the United States, aimed at completely destroying our ECONOMIC system (isn't that what they said?). And what did W do to prevent the economic collapse that the terrorists had hoped for? He started spending money instead of stacking chips. He financed a war and it wasn't his money he was spending, it was good ol' US of futha muckin A taxpayer money, spending BILLIONS of dollars a month. Now, I can buy like 2 gallons of gas at a time because I cant afford it and banks are failing at an unbelievable rate. Soon, I will return to putting money under my mattress. So, 7 years later, our economy is on the brink, we are still at war, and Osama is officially still missing. Thanks W!

And to make matters even worse, we have Sarah Palin running for VPOTUS (that's Vice President of the United States for those challenged by acronyms). This chick went on NATIONAL TV and said her foreign policy experience is relegated by Alaska's proximity to Russia and Canada. WTF! John McCain is 50leven years old. Should he win, he wouldn't make it past inauguration...he'd probably keel over from all the excitement. And then where would that leave us. I feel like I am in a very bad Spike Lee movie and no one is screaming "WAAAAAAKE UUUPPPPPP"!!! Please, someone pinch me or slap me to awaken me, but not both, and tell me it will all be better tomorrow.

Yes people, I am scared and so should you be. And I'm gone, and back at the same time! Y'all be cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man how you be ?

Now that was some straight dope from you Spin Master. That was $10B a month, yes $10B and they wanna give Wall Street $700B. I ain't no math professor, but if we multiply $10B a month X 12 months X 5 years = ????

Again Spin Master keep the good word....Lets do our part a few Tuesdays from now.

Motor City Que
4-007 Soul-F'84