Wednesday, October 8, 2008

John McCain for President!

Great morning good people! I am sitting here in a meeting for my good gubment job, wondering what kind of paint was used on the walls and whether they used an oil-based primer. Yes, it is that boring, but I digress.
Last night, I watched the second of three debates between Barack Obama and John McCain, the Democratic and Republican nominees for president, respectively. Both spoke of energy independence, their track records as senators, their plans for our fragile economy and other issues. McCain has previously stated that his military service and status as a P.O.W. better qualifies him for the office of President of the United States. My question is, and I may be going to hell wrapped in an American flag with 13 stars, but how does being a P.OW. qualify you to be President? You were a prisoner of war....what particular skills did you learn in captivity? Did you learn how to do 10,000 of those 1 handed push-ups consecutively a la Rocky Balboa? Did you learn how to make a zip gun out of a magazine and/or a newspaper? I'm sorry. I do respect your years of military service and years as a United States Senator but I do not understand the correlation with regard to leadership and being a P.O.W. Can someone make this clear for me?

And also, Obama, you been talking that talk but mug fugga you better have one HELL of a game plan. We are counting on you. On election day, everybody please, go out and exercise your right to vote. As RUN-DMC once rhymed in a song, "We got the right to vote, and will elect, and other rappers cant stand us, but give us respect!"

I'm and the KING OF ROCK and I'm gone......

No comments: