Monday, June 30, 2008

Packin dem Bags part deux

While I am on the subject of mismatched, random packing, does if bother anyone else when these NINCOMPOOPS sales associates ask you, "Would you like a bag for that?"

NO YOU DUMB FUTHER MUCKER! I would really love to carry 19 rolls of 2-ply Bounty under my gottt damn arm, and once I have those neatly tucked away, pass me the 7 DVD's I bought. I will hold those in my hand. Since when do I have to ask for a bag.....isnt that part of PACKING MY BAGS you gottt damn ninny?? AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED about the arsehole associates who guesstimate, "Oh I dont think that it will fit in that bag!" Oh really...you dont think it will fit? Well, SINCE WHEN ARE YOU PAID TO THINK, you red shirt wearing bastard (sorry to my Target family, I really do love y'all)? Punch the mutha fuggin keys on that register, swipe my card or take my cash, PACK MY BAG, and give me my GOTT DAMN change.......UNLESS it's under a nickel; in that instance, dont waste my time! SHEEEEEEIT!

ok, I'm calm now. and I'm gone...................

No comments: