Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RULES to this here GAME

**Disclaimer - Some of this post will be written phonetically in Ebonics, thus, you may need to refer to the lastest Ebonic dictionary, or the nearest homeboy.**

I been in this game for years
it made me an animal,
there's rules to this shit
I wrote me a manual
a step-by-step booklet for you to get
your game on track, not your wig pushed back -Notorious B.I.G., The 10 Crack Commandments

Back in the days, my mans an nem Chef, passed on to me the rules of the game. To this very day, I abide by these rules as they govern my day to day operations. The rules are as follows:

  1. NEVER, EVER spit in the wind.
  2. NEVER, EVER tug on Superman's cape
  3. NEVER, EVER.....(okay dis one right here shall remain unwritten as it is passed along in oral tradition)

Fast forward to today; my boss asked me to call our service center to clarify a matter of information. I had the utter displeasure of speaking to some old, rude, crusty hag bag, who, if I could have reached through the phone, would have drawn back a nub. See conversation below:

me: Good afternoon, my name is O.G. Bobby Johnson (DEUCE fool, break yo self!) and I'm calling because XYZ blah blah blah as per my boss, the HBIC.

old bag: well, you waited long enough! if you would have called sooner XYZ blah blah blah

me: wait, I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

old bag: anyway, is your site open for summer school?

me: yes, i am here everyday.

old bag: that is NOT what I asked you. Is the site open for summer school?

See folks, this is where I had to think about my livelihood instead of being a lively hood. Because I am the streets. That b*tch dont know me son, thats my muh fuggin word. But a dude need steady income coming in so I had to refrain from going to her office and hastily thrashing her about the face, specifically the eyeballs, and throat. This woman was OBVIOUSLY not taught the rules to this here game because she was tuggin at muh fuggin Superman's cape. Dont let the muh fuggin corporate casual summer wear fool you people; I will get in that arse like a GORILLA in a phone booth. Even Clark Kent changed in a phone booth because he didnt want his nuts hanging out his jockeys in public, like his gonads were at a picnic. Don't let the everyday attire fool you. SHEEEIT! It's common decency people; let's learn to live and respect each other because WE ARE THE WORLD, WE ARE the children.

Man, NEVER, EVER tug at Superman's cape, EVER! And tell em O.G. da O.G told ya so! And once again, Me voy! Hasta la pasta......with the red, the black, and the green, with a key in the ignition, SISSIES!

No comments: