Monday, October 6, 2008

Irreplaceable

Some things are irreplaceable. Not the tangible items that are vested with sentimental memories of moments past, but your regular everyday goods. Some things you just dont skimp on as there is no substitute. Let me list a few:

Clorox bleach - if you are using store brand bleach, that is the very reason you have ring around the collar

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil - that other sh%t is some left over transistor from your father's 8-track stereo that was recycled into foil.

Glad handle tie trash bags - I'm sure it's more cost effective to purchase the $.99 cent good sense trash bags, but as soon as there is 1 grain of rice too many in your trash, the "garbage juice" that has settled in the bottom of your trash bag will be on your hands.

Dove soap - Ah, the clean!

Dove deodorant - again, ah the clean! [actually, the Dove items are a matter of personal preference so I will accept substitutes in their stead]

Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard - That YELLOW French's bullshit looks and tastes like antelope piss. Yes, I do know what antelope piss tastes like, I've been around.

Heinz ketchup - WHAT THE FCUK is CATSUP? That shit dont even sound right. That particular catsup condiment is what was up the cats bowels!

Hellmans REAL mayonnaise - I consider eating Miracle Whip or anything of the sort communism.

My list goes on ad nauseum but I shall spare you this time. But feel free to add your own "irreplaceables". Much like Tupac and Danny Boy, I aint mad atcha...but I am....Justin Timberlake.....GONE!

No comments: