Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change.....and spare change.


Good afternoon good people. Today, this fifth day of November, I am posting for the first time in about 2 weeks and so much has happened since then. Last night, Barack Hussein Obama handed John McCain an arse whooping for the ages, becoming the President-elect of the United States. Now, I'm sure we can all revel in the significance of this momentous occurrence, however, it is my wish that the energy, drive, and passion it took to get this far is not lost because Obama won. Yes, he won. But, there is still work to be done and the same passion and commitment that was used to get him elected needs to be used to affect the change we all hope for. Then, and only then, in the face of a imploding economy, can we have some spare change in our pockets, because as of now, my arse is broke. Please Obama, bring some SPARE CHANGE with you to the White House (are we still going to call it the White House?). Yes, money is the SPARE CHANGE that we can ALL believe in. When I see Obama, I don't see Black or White, I see GREEN! Show me the money Barack, show me the money! YES, WE CAN. YES WE DID!

YES I'M GONE!

No comments: