Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What is that smell?


People,

Have you ever had one of those days where you smell a particular stench and you cant place it, and there are no reasonable suspect nor clues around so that your resort to thinking that it might be you? I am kinda having one of those days. I am at my usual place of business....no, not the corner.....and I smell something horrifically (is that a word) foul. It smells like a shitburger with a large order of fries. Usually, I would think it is my coworker. He usually smells like a fresh, early morning cow patty, or an old sock, and sometimes the combination of the two. However, he is not in the office at the moment and I have RENUZED and sanitized his area with an industrial strength germicide and antiseptic spray, repeatedly. Yet, the smell is still in the air.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning......not the smell of ass lint. This smell is killing me, and I can not place it. Could it be possible that as I traversed these mean New York City streets that I stepped in something so foul smelling that it is beyond reproach? I know it can not be anything that I am clothed in because I wash my own gott damn clothes and I wash them with TIDE (with bleach alternative). And for the $50-11 dollars that TIDE costs, my clothes better smell as fresh as newborn baby ass after a diaper change. WHAT THE FUGG is this odor. I cant call it good people, I cant call it.

No comments: