Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let me see you...TOOTSIE ROLL



Yo,

We are zooming into the year 2009 and I have a question burning in my mind? Who in the fugg eats Tootsie Rolls in this day and age? They look disgusting and taste equally as disgusting. They look like chihuahua sh*t. They look like someone cut off Flavor Flav's fingers and packaged them neatly.
And I imagine they taste like sh*t as well. Not that I am a shit tasting connoisseur, but, I imagine if for some God-forsaken reason I ever had to ingest some fecal matter, it would taste like a Tootsie Roll. Tootsie Rolls should be used for torturing inmates in prison, and Guantanamo Bay and the like; Tootsie Rolls and black licorice. They act up, shove about 7 strands of black licorice and 4 Tootsie Rolls in their mouth at the same time. They wont talk, and you need information, shove 19 Tootsie Rolls and 2 black licorice in their mouths...then pour Red Devil hot sauce in their eyes and put garlic peels in their nose. Obviously, I have had too much time to think about this...but yeah, this is what I do.

And I'm gone.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"don't stop git it, git it, let me see you tootsie roll!" indeed, the song is even worse.