Monday, November 24, 2008

The Laundry Touchers


As per the by-laws of the cooperative in which I live, no shareholder is authorized to have a washing machine or dryer on the premises in their individual unit. Thus, I must use the laundry room that is located in the building on the ground level, or, take my clothes to an external laundry facility. Yesterday, on a brisk Sunday, my wife and I decided to do our laundry. Again, it is a common room that all shareholders have access to. Now a typical load of laundry takes about 38 minutes, give or take. Because I am a jack of all trades and a master of none, I do not have the time to sit in the laundry room whilst the clothes are washing. It behooves me to conduct other constructive activities in the interim. I find it completely reasonable that I return to the laundry room 45 minutes later to retrieve my freshly laundered linens and place them in the dryer. Lo and behold, upon my return to the laundry room, someone had removed my clothes from the washing machine so that they may use it. 45-38 is 7 (yes, sometimes I am mathematically inclined), so my clothes were in the machine for an extra couple of minutes. That poor rat bastard was so impatient that he/she could not wait? Was it that imperative that they wash at that specific moment?

See, the clothes that I washed were of no particular importance or value, but this has happened to me previously, when washing my undergarments, also known as MY DRAWZ! Now, what kind of NASTY SUMBITCH are you to fondled someone else drawz, laundered or not? That is some nasty sh%t? I would NEVER take someones funky arse crustified, jism'd up, hershey squirted down, frillies out of a washing machine so that I could use it. It's downright nasty and rude to say the least. And to the person who did it yesterday, as well as in the past, I say to you, "POX be upon your laundry. May bleach spill on your coloreds, may your whites stay soiled, and I hope you have several of my pubic hairs under your fingernails! Nasty bastard!"

ok, I'm cool now. Thanks for letting me vent. And I'm gone......

No comments: